Is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MoEVT). It is assigned with the responsibility to:
- Supervise vocational training by, determining the standards of the training's, accessing/evaluating vocational training centers, registering vocational training centers, accessing/evaluating capacity and skills of trainers and trainees.
- Coordinate vocational training by, conducting research of the employment market, preparing/formulating scheme (curricula, syllabus of long term and short term courses), dealing with the vocational training, enhancing capacity development and development of skills of the trainers and leaders of the vocational training.
- Ensure the availability of adequate fund for the operating of the vocational training system;
- Provide vocational training;
- Confirm all certificates issued by the registered Vocational Training Centers.
Is the leading vocational training service provider in the region Berlin Brandenburg, Germany. More than 2000 students are trained every year different occupations and education levels.
has been established to unite the voices of its members and provide services according to their needs. ZNCC is a link between the members and the government as well as other stakeholders.
Is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training. It is entrusted with the responsibility of preserving, enhancing, transmitting and disseminating knowledge in a science and technology by teaching, conducting research and consultancy in various fields in the country.
Karume Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) provides Technical Education, Due to rapid technological changes in the world today in many fields, there are ever widening technical skill gaps in the labour market of scientists, technicians and engineers.
IOT (Zamani ZITOD)
Is a post-secondary training academic and professional service provider in the development of the human resource capital in the field of tourism, hospitality, entrepreneurship and ICT industries.
Is a member- led organization set up in 2003 to represent the interest of all tourism investors in Zanzibar. The importance of Tourism in Zanzibar and its impact on the economy and the role of ZATI is recognized by the Government.